Sunday, August 8, 2010

Check one off the list!

Our invitations are done!
We are mailing the rest out within the next day or so, but we are all done making them. That is a huge relief!
I do still have fear that I forgot to invite someone, and I will hurt someone's feeling unintentionally, but I just can't please everyone.
We have already been getting RSVP's back. Hooray! We did get one back of someone that said they couldn't come, but it's someone we didn't think would come anyway (family from far away). I consider it a success that they sent the RSVP back. :-) It's the little things that matter most.
And...this is blogworthy...my sister-in-law-to-be has ALREADY sent her RSVP back. I knew that she was coming to the wedding, but honestly I never expected to get the RSVP back. She is not the best at promptness...BUT she responded to this. Hooray!

**** On another note....pictures... We still haven't heard anything. :-( We will post as soon as we hear something!

No comments:

Post a Comment