Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Central Washington Bridal Show

We were overwhelmed with a wealth of information. Constantly bombarded with the question, "who is the bride?" Everything in me wanted to scream, "WE BOTH ARE!!!" However, I kept my cool and sweetly said, "I am." I knew that Sara would be mortified if I let anyone know that she was truly the bride also. She was already overwhelmed as it was. All of these women in one place trying to plan the "perfect wedding." Photographers, DJ's, bakers, locations, invitations, chair covers, caterers, dresses, tuxes, rings, and so much more!

There are many decisions to be made.

We've created a tentative guest list to narrow down our location. We actually found a location we love! Only downfall...it's $1800... We will call tomorrow to see how much the deposit is and go from there.

Date and location to be determined within the next two weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment