Monday, February 1, 2010

Location, Location, Location ... (and a date!!)

Big developments today!!

ALL of the immediate family has officially been told.

We found the ideal location today.... Cascade Garden (www.cascade-garden.com). We put a deposit in and it's ours. It is so beautiful. There are trees, flowers, plants, water features, arches, a beautiful lodge, and so much more. There is a lovely place outside for the ceremony and capabilities to do it indoors if needed. It is our ideal location.

We also have a date!! October 10, 2010 .... 10.10.10! How cool is that!!??!

Last but not least, we have our color scheme!! As I say it, I realize it might sound a bit corny, but hear me out! we are going to do a rainbow theme. We are going to focus on colors of red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple. We aren't going to do a full rainbow everywhere, but the solids are going to be the focus.

We have so many ideas! We bought a binder so that we can organize all of our ideas. I am so excited. SOOOO excited!

I will keep everyone updated on our progress. I'm sure that I will probably update daily for a while. This is all so new and exciting and so much to think about and plan.

Hooray!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I am happy for the both of you. Is the location in WA?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. :-) It will be in Yakima. We are SOO excited (and overwhelmed).

    ReplyDelete