Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Checking things off the list

It feels so good to be able to check some things off our wedding "to-do" list!

I have mailed the announcements to the "out of town" guests... Hooray! I think they turned out pretty cute... Hmm.... can I attach a picture of them? I will try to do that tomorrow - it's too late tonight because I'm sleeeeepy!

We have also sent out an initial email to a photographer that we're interested in. Check out her site and let us know what you think ... http://saragettysphotography.viewbook.com/ . She just put it together recently so it doesn't have a lot, but it gives the basic idea. I really like her style and like the idea of not posing for endless amounts of photos... I do horrible with posing... and Logan does absolutely horrible with posing. I hope to get an email back from her tomorrow and we can do from there. If we decide on a photographer then we will be one step closer.

I also want to find someone to make the cake. We have a couple prospects, but I need to talk to them. I was so disappointed after the Kerri's Cakes incident that it's taken me a bit to recover... I will get back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment