Monday, February 22, 2010

Another One Bites the Dust ...

We are down one guest without even sending an invitation... Wow! I guess that will save us one invitation. When another family member told this person that they would be getting an invitation, their response was basically to tell us not to bother because they wouldn't be coming anyway. Wow. Very nice. Family never ceases to amaze me.

This is OUR special day and I refuse to let ignorant people ruin our day. People that come are those individuals that support us - regardless of whether they support our lifestyle. I'm not asking people to agree with what we're doing. Of course, that would be the ideal thing, but I know that not everyone agrees with the lifestyle we have. Love the PERSON! Regardless of anything in my life I am still a PERSON. And, I'm happy!

I had a friend tell me the other day that if people weren't nice I should just tell them to "suck it." I'm getting closer and closer to this!

1 comment: