Saturday, February 13, 2010

Progress, hooray!

I'm back.... I know it's been a couple days. I have been feeling a bit overwhelmed with life lately and this is what took back burner. Wedding planning, however, did not.

I have made several purchases for the wedding recently. I have purchased glassware from thrift stores for several purposes. I still have more to glassware to purchase, and it's so fun. :-) There are some great things in thrift stores.

I started addressing our announcements today. They will go to our family and friends out of state. Tomorrow I will work on formatting the announcements and hopefully they will go out on Tuesday. I have a couple addresses I need to get and I need some more envelopes. I am crossing my fingers that our printer holds out. It's certainly having its share of issues lately. It's probably time to invest in another one, but alas, there are more important purchases ahead of us.

Speaking of purchases and money, we finally looked at our wedding budget. It looks like everything is going to work out.

So, while I haven't written a blog posting recently, there has been progress. In the next several months I will be taking on several different project in my personal and professional life, but the wedding planning will never go away. It will be an important aspect of our lives for the next eight months.

Let the countdown begin . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment