Thursday, February 4, 2010

Announcements and Guest Lists

Not much new on the wedding front today.

I did buy stuff to make the announcements ... "save the date" as they are called.... We will get those out within the next few weeks to our out-of-town family and friends. We also made our rough draft guest list ... 106 people. Wow! Who knew we had that many family and friends?

We have an idea book filled with different random ideas that we think of as we go...

I LOVE my book. I read some last night and I will probably read quite a bit this weekend.

Got another email from "cake lady." She wanted to know if I received her first email. I hadn't responded... needed to calm down a bit. I sent an email that simply said, "Your email was received." She truly doesn't deserve any more than that. When I am a bit calmer I may send a calmer, more rational, response at a later date.

Tomorrow is the date that my tax return is supposed to be deposited. We have _several_ bills that need to be paid. After that, we will save save save save save! We already have $99.00 in our little savings tin. Hooray! We have a LOT more to save!!

1 comment:

  1. I will have a Pasion Party to help with the funds for the wedding. It sounds like you are enjoying the planning process so far. If you need help let me know. I will try. My neice still doesn't have a date, but hers will be in the Fall also. I'm so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete