Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I will never understand...

Every bone in my body wants to scream! I refuse to change my wedding date. I refuse to let individuals ruin my wedding day. I will not let it happen.

I received a text message today... Sara's mother is definitely not going to be coming to the wedding - she has made other plans for the day. This is Sara's special day! Would she be doing this if Sara was marrying a man?! I don't know if Sara's father or brother are coming...

Why is it so hard to understand that Sara and I are getting married?? Why is it so hard to understand that we are having a wedding that is just like any other heterosexual couple???

I want so much to say swear words in this email, but I'm doing my best to keep that under control....

Sara deserves to be able to have a special day. She should be able to have her PARENTS at the wedding! Why?! WHY???

I will never understand...

No comments:

Post a Comment